Members and students paying the dedicated fee are invited to bring a guest to experience Rec Sports offerings. Several guest pass options are available to fit your needs.
|Guest Pass Rates||Rate|
|One Day pass||$10|
|10 Visit Pass (visit 10 times with no expiration date)||$85|
|3-Day Weekend Guest Pass (Fri, Sat, Sun Only)||$15|
One day guest passes can be purchased at any indoor recreational facility. The department accepts BuckID, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express.
To make arrangements for a larger number of guest passes, please contact the membership sales office at (614) 292-7671.
Guest Pass details:
- Members are limited to two guests per day.
- Guests must enter and exit the facilities with their sponsor.
- Guest pass holders may participate in fitness classes and other programs by paying the additional participation fees.
- Guests must follow established behavioral guidelines. The sponsor shares the responsibility for the guests' behavior.
- Guests must furnish photo identification.
- Guests must have insurance to cover any injury that may occur while using Ohio State Recreational Sports facilities.
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by a member at all times.
- No refunds are given for guest passes.
- Passes may not be solicited.