- Who We Are
- Community Programs
- Fitness & Wellness
- Intramural Sports
- Outdoor Recreation
- Safety Trainings and Certification
- Sport Clubs
- Space Reservations
- J. Michael Dunn Sport and Wellness Scholars
- Accommodations | Inclusion
Rec Sports offers a fitness assessment year-round for just $12 to all members. Non-members must pay an additional $10 to use the facility for the day to have the test administered. Assessments can also be tailored to groups and administered off-site. For questions or to make an appointment, contact Alycia Israel.
The fitness assessment includes:
- resting heart rate and blood pressure
- hamstring and lower back flexibility
- body composition calculation
- aerobic endurance
- upper body endurance
- abdominal endurance testing
All results will be explained by a personal trainer after testing is administered. Program development ideas will be discussed as well.
The assessment will take approximately 45 minutes.