- Who We Are
- Community Programs
- Fitness & Wellness
- Intramural Sports
- Outdoor Recreation
- Sport Clubs
- Space Reservations
- Sport and Wellness Scholars
- Accommodations | Inclusion
- National Research Institute
Learn-to-Swim Course Selection Guide
(54 kb PDF)
How to choose which Learn-to-Swim level to start at
Student & Adult Programs
Rec Sports's student and adult programs are perfect for anyone who is ready to explore a new activity or sport, but may need some instruction.
Any Recreational Sports member of the appropriate age is welcome to participate in any of these programs. Sign up with other members for a fun group outing!
- Adapted Recreation – The Department of Recreational Sports encourages and supports the participation of individuals with disabilities in all programs and services.
- Instructional Programs (Active Adults) – Find details on adult instructional programs like strength training, tennis, golf, swimming, lifeguard certification, and scuba.
- Safety Trainings - American Red Cross Safety Training Courses for students, staff, and the general public.